[Rdo-list] Meetups in the coming week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 16:52:40 UTC 2014

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where RDO
enthusiasts will be gathering. If you know of others, please do add them
to http://openstack.redhat.com/Events

* DevOps At Red Hat, August 26, Ra'anana -
http://www.meetup.com/Open-Source-Israel/events/195812602/

* OpenStack Networking (Neutron) - 2014 Update, August 28, Google
Hangout - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Online-Meetup/events/201860872/

* Introduction to RDO and packstack, August 28, New Zealand OpenStack
User Group, Auckland -
http://www.meetup.com/New-Zealand-OpenStack-User-Group/events/199656102/

* OpenStack Swift Hackathon], August 28, Valley Forge Tech -
http://www.meetup.com/ValleyForgeTech/events/199592552/

* Openstack Amsterdam September Meetup & Openstack 101, September 3,
Openstack & Ceph User Group, Amsterdam -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Amsterdam/events/202482492/

* Deploying things with Heat], September 5th, Google Hangout -
https://plus.google.com/events/c9u4sjn7ksb8jrmma7vd25aok94

If you attend any of these meetups, please take pictures, and send me
some. If you blog about the events, please send me that, too.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison