[Rdo-list] Notes for setting up HA of OpenStack services with RDO

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 11:30:15 UTC 2014

Heya,

I'm trying to write some docs for setting up High Availability (HA) with
RDO.  I should note that Fabio Dinitto did most of the work related to
HA and he has some notes here[1][2].

I'm trying to make them useful for RDO users. Deriving from Fabio's
work, I've posted Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Glance, Keystone docs
here[3][4][5][6][7]. AIUI, these configurations are primarily based on
Havana-based setup, and may need some further tweaks if these are being
used for IceHouse-based setups.

Fabio and other folks who have more HA knowledge, please comment and
correct me if I said something wrong.

  [1] https://github.com/fabbione/rhos-ha-deploy.git
  [2] http://openstack.redhat.com/HA_Architecture
  [3] http://openstack.redhat.com/Setting-up-HA-of-Nova