[Rdo-list] Puppet glusterers unite

John Eckersberg jeckersb at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 21:04:43 UTC 2014

James Shubin <jshubin at redhat.com> writes:
> On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 15:24 -0400, John Eckersberg wrote:
>> > https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/tree/feat/libgfapi
>> >
>> > To involve you more, I didn't even test it :) Please test and let me
>> > know. If it meets your needs, I'll merge it into master.
>>
>> Works for me!  I didn't test the server bit, but it looks sane by
>> visual
> Can you confirm you tested the mount part and it pulled in the right
> package for you?
>
> I really didn't test this -though I'd bet a $beverage that it works. :)

Good point, I only checked by declaring gluster::api.  When I declare
gluster::mount::base instead, I get:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Invalid tag "::gluster::api" at /usr/share/packstack/modules/gluster/manifests/mount/base.pp:55 on node compute.example.org

Changing the second parameter of ensure_resource from '::gluster::api'
to 'gluster::api' seems to make it work, for better or worse.