[Rdo-list] [RDO] OVS errors: patch type requires valid 'peer' argument / gre type requires valid 'remote_ip' argument

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 25 07:19:29 UTC 2013

Anyone with a better understanding of Neutron / OVS / GRE able to give
pointers with this issue? A few people on IRC say they see similar
messages so I start to wonder whether this is only just a common
misconfiguration or whether it might be a bug that should be resolved
upstream before the final release of Havana.

Thanks,
Sandro