[Rdo-list] Thank you rook & beagles!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 18:09:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to rook (sorry, don't know his
real name) & beagles (Brent Eagles) for their Google Hangout
presentation of Neutron, GRE, VXLAN and friends.I learned a bunch.

If there's a wishlist for future hang-outs, I would love to have the
next one be "using Gluster as a storage back-end for Glance, Swift &
Cinder" or "Using Ceph on RDO for Cinder & Swift" - storage is the next
undiscovered frontier for me :-)

Thank you both! I'm looking forward to the next one already.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13