[Rdo-list] Horizon in fresh install of Havana not working

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 18:46:22 UTC 2013

On 25/10/13 20:27, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> That's known bug on F19 . Previous version of installer gave packages
> conflict and failed,
>  what is actually much better then it happens in meantime.
>
>    New version completes OK, but service openstack-horizon  shows up
> status 500.
> Dashboard doesn't work.

What? Where did you get that?

So basically you're saying, Django-1.4 works, Django-1.5 does not work,
is that correct?
If that's the case, please verify that ALLOWED_HOSTS in
/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings contains your domainname part.

I assume, there is a mis-configuration of ALLOWED_HOSTS in
/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.

Matthias