[Rdo-list] Fedora19WithGluster - when ?

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:35:54 UTC 2013

Per   https://forge.gluster.org/hadoop/pages/Fedora19WithGluster

There is presently a bug in FUSE which causes namespace consistency
issues in GlusterFS. We have submitted an upstream patch and are working
 to ensure that future versions of the Linux Kernel will include it
automatically.

In the interim, we have provided a workaround for RHEL 6.2 and Fedora 19

RHEL 6 – Download the two RPMs required, here and here

Fedora 19 – Download the two RPMs required here and here

Just nothing for F19 in meantime.

May  I ask for any time estimates patch to merge main line linux ( fedora kernel)  or any other workaround for ongoing issue ?

Thanks
Boris Derzhavets