[Rdo-list] partially broken VLAN tagging support

Andrey Korolyov andrey at xdel.ru
Thu Nov 14 18:01:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

sorry in advance for potential top-posting

On 11/14/2013 06:03 PM, Matthew Mosesohn wrote:
> [...]

Because of my ugly english Matt understood me a bit incorrect - vlan
splinters are okay but table above from redhat.com suggests that almost
everything should work even without specifying a set of VLAN tags and
vlan-splinters at all which is seemingly not true for our lab tests with
same RDO kernel. So question is if we can avoid using any hacks for
specified drivers in the upcoming releases of RDO kernel by small amount
of patchwork or not.