[Rdo-list] Reports of F18 problems

ronac07 at gmail.com ronac07 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:30:44 UTC 2013

Exact same problems but installing on Centos 6.4 with its latest updates. I ran an "allinone" build with Packstack.

Per the forum post if I add a "new" security group the default then shows up. No network is created by default. If I try create a network from the  GUI I can launch VMs but they do not get an address. I did not try adding a router.

I've manually configured quantum/openvswitch for a flat shared network. At this point my VMs are getting addresses and I have connectivity between VMs but cannot ping or SSH a VM from the server.

Sent from my iPad