[Rdo-list] RDO forum unanswered posts

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 13:17:02 UTC 2013

Hi, folks. I was hoping to solicit some help in addressing several posts
on the RDO forum that have been unanswered for some time. (There's more
than these, but these are the oldest ten. I didn't want to overwhelm you
with my first post.)

Over the coming weeks I'm going to be trying to get us all caught up,
and then provide a weekly "unanswered posts" report.

Could you please take a look and see if any of these posts are in your
area of expertise, or if perhaps they're about something that has
already been addressed.

Thanks!

SPICE support in RDO Grizzly (2013-04-27) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/67

Is there any way that I can use vncviewer to access instance instead of
noVnc in web? (2013-04-29) : http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/73

Whether support spices? (2013-05-06) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/92

Create server returns 404 (2013-05-07) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/96

Quantum startup script packaging on FC18 (2013-05-08) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/105

live migration & block migration (2013-05-12) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/108

Error with instances with volumes after reboot (2013-05-12) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/110

RDO + non Fixed IPs (2013-05-13) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/112

packstack install - keystone : 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
(2013-05-13) : http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/113

AoE + Cinder Setup? (2013-05-14) :
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/117

--