[Rdo-list] Fwd: RDO installation

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 13:16:52 UTC 2013

On 06/21/2013 05:14 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Ahmed,
>
> I can't really answer questions through personal email - not only
> because it doesn't scale, but because your email is going to get lost,
> and also because (as in this case) I often don't know the answer.
>
> Theer are many experts on rdo-list (CCed) and on the forum. I suggest
> you ask your question there.

Thanks Dave for taking this to list :)

> Hi dneary ,
> I want your help , while installing RDO openstack this error appear can
> you help me please .Inline image 1

Hi Ahmed,

It's difficult to tell what the issue might be with just that screen
shot snippet, but it looks like it failed on checking for netns support?

Can you provide more detail about what your base os is, what channels
you have enabled, etc?

And if you can provide the logs that would be good too (there are likely
more details in logs like openstack-setup.log as mentioned in the
packstack output)

Perry