[Rdo-list] [For testing] Fedora 19 (Test Compose) cloud images

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 20 19:44:40 UTC 2013

There's a new F19 test compose available, Final TC6, which should have a
working fix for the previously mentioned (SELinux related) bug. Also, I
think there's currently no other bug known to affect the cloud image
(directly). So please report any bugs you find immediately (best to open a
bug and send us the rhbz#).

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/19-TC6/Images/

-- Sandro