[Rdo-list] Quantum and lack of connections

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 06:11:57 UTC 2013

On 06/18/2013 09:02 AM, Ofer Blaut wrote:

> [...]

Please differentiate between a user and an administrator. The user will
be able to configure ports, subnets and networks. The administrator is
responsible to ensure that the service is up and running. Anyone who
will be running a cloud service will need to ensure that they have
highly available and redundant dhcp and l3 agents. The way of monitoring
this is via the aforementioned command.

You are welcome to check out
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/ch_high_avail.html