[Rdo-list] Missing python-httplib2 package in RDO?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Sat Jun 15 12:53:38 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

As Alan alluded to on the bug packstack should, and probably is, enabling EPEL by default on EL6-based distributions (will do a run later today to confirm hopefully). I suspect the user in question had installed the RDO release RPM and was following the manual installation path, we probably need a note somewhere to highlight that EPEL is assumed/required in this case?

Thanks,

Steve