[Rdo-list] RDO forum unanswered posts

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 2 08:08:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 06/26/2013 03:15 AM, Sandro "red" Mathys wrote:
>
>> Nice list, but making it necessary to know the link is not going to scale
>> well. Is it possible to add a button to the forum page next to "All
>> Discussions"?
>>

> Done

Uhm, where? I can't seem to find any new button anywhere whatsoever.

 And maybe apply the RDO (forum) design to it?

> Working on it. CSS is not my super power. ;-)

Excellent! You may want to change the <title> to reflect the actual
content, though. And remove the RSS metalink which belongs to the other
page as well.

I can help you make your list look like the forum list if you like, but not
sure what to make of the elements that don't exist in the forum (the page
title and the statistics).

-- Sandro