[Rdo-list] Ceilometer concepts description

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Sun Dec 22 19:51:52 UTC 2013

On 12/22/2013 07:52 PM, Tim Bell wrote:

> I've noticed that the ceilometer concepts explanation in docs.openstack.org are rather weak (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1263500)
>
> The best definition of the contepts that I've seen is in http://openstack.redhat.com/CeilometerQuickStart
>
> What are the license conditions for RDO documentation ?

>From my reading, it is CC by SA (Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike).
At-least when you try to create a wiki page on RDO wiki, you see a text:

"Please note that all contributions to RDO are considered to be
released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
(see RDO:Copyrights for details). If you do not want your
writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will,
then do not submit it here."

CC by SA description: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

--
/kashyap