[Rdo-list] RDO packages for Marconi and Barbican

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Dec 13 18:27:29 UTC 2013

We don't have urgent requirements for these but they're on our radar... certainly, we would be happy to build on top of your packaging work (and contribute to the testing).

It is more of an expectation setting activity... i.e. at what point during a program's lifetime is it worth starting the packaging work ? Too early, the RDO team wastes its time... too late may miss out on a chance to do early testing on a Red Hat base and validate the solution with selinux etc.

So, no pressure but when you're ready, shout....

Tim