[Rdo-list] RDO packages for Marconi and Barbican

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 18:19:19 UTC 2013

On 12/13/2013 12:53 PM, Tim Bell wrote:
> Is there a plan to package Marconi and Barbican as RDO packages ?

Hi Tim,

Good questions :)

I don't know what the concrete timelines are, but certainly I think
Marconi (being already incubated) should be packaged for RDO Icehouse in
the near future.

Flavio, do you have more specific/concrete plans around when that would
get done?

As for Barbican, I'm a little less certain of that.  Mainly because at
this point it has not gone up for incubation yet (at least from what I
recall).

Our general rule of thumb has been to wait for a project to be incubated
before packaging.  We could certainly make an exception if we feel the
need though.

Dmitri/Adam, what are your guys' thoughts on Barbican?

Perry