[rdo-dev] RDO blogs

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 21:24:43 UTC 2018

As you are probably aware, RDO has two blog sites -
http://rdoproject.org/blog and http://blogs.rdoproject.org

I'm in the process of consolidating these two sites into the single
Wordpress installation - http://blogs.rdoproject.org/

This should preserve existing accounts and existing URLs, but of course
the workflow will be rather different when writing a blog post going
forward, complete with modern blogging tools, drafting, and various
features that Wordpress makes available with plugins.

So, the next time you want to put up a new blog post, you might want to
check with me first to ensure that you have all the right credentials
and know where to go.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com